- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 2 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 23 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 32 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 39 days ago
NHTSA — Wheels Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 13,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
wheels / hubs problem