8.5

2015 Toyota RAV4 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Toyota RAV4:

2015 Toyota RAV4 Owner Comments

Jun 162015

RAV4

I was trying to close the hatch which is too hard to pull down for a normal person and I got it about a foot to be able to close it and my hand slipped off the gate and the gate flew back up and knocked my left ear, head and glasses so hard it cut my ear and head and my ear was swollen and bruised in which the ear is still bruised and I have a scar where the cut is on my ear. I was unable to sleep or put any pressure at all on that side of my head

- Bradenton, FL, USA