2.6

2001 Toyota Sequoia AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Toyota Sequoia:

2001 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Apr 272004

Sequoia 4WD 8-cyl

I have a 2001 Toyota Sequoia that last summer in may the air conditioner no longer worked. I took it to my garage where they determined the compressor no longer worked. Mileage was 39,000 just out of warranty. The whole ac system needed replacing which I did not mind because I could not get rid of the mold smell. My garage was able to find a used system which I had put in at what I considered a very high expense. Almost to the day my ac has crashed again. I'm looking into my options right now. The exact same problem a year apart with different systems. Looks like a lemon to me.

- Export, PA, USA