- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 2 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 4 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 25 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 34 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 36 days ago
2001 Toyota Sequoia
body / paint Problems
Worst 2001 Sequoia body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- back hatch latch failure2
- frame rusted out2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body28
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members25
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields23
- NHTSA: Structure6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Hinge And ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sequoia Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sequoia compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sequoia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sequoia.