$2,000.00

1. punish them (1 reports)
2001 Toyota Sequoia electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Toyota Sequoia:

2001 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Nov 112010

Sequoia V8

This time it almost took the lives of my 8-year-old little girl and myself (so I thought for a few brief seconds). I'd hate to have the kind of Carma (spelling intentional) that these people have coming to them. Right on John Lennon's 70th birthday year! Instant Karma's Gonna Get You...The check engine light is on, the traction control lights are on and my brakes are broken again! Go figure!! It's time for legal action folks. Does anyone want to possibly join in on a class action lawsuit if you're describing the same things I am and Toyota tells you what a great imagination you have or you didn't use their parts or if you drive your car off their lot without fixing it you have to sign a waiver saying your car is not in driveable condition?

- , Aliso Viejo, CA, USA