4.0

2001 Toyota Sequoia fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Toyota Sequoia:

2001 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Jun 012016

Sequoia Limited V8

I bought this 2001 Toyota Sequoia new, I'm the first owner I only have 83,477 miles, I notice this Variable speed control problem just recently, I just wanted to know if there is a recall on it, it is kind of scary driving it on the freeway, it suddenly [VSC] turns on with no reason and I always hoping nobody will stay too close behind me, I have a VSC off switch but does not turn off.

- , Virginia Beach, VA, USA