2002 Toyota Sequoia accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Sequoia:

2002 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Sep 072003

Sequoia Limited

Had been off the complaint for a while till just today and reading others frustration reminded me of mine. Just a year after we purchased our vehicle, I begin to notice the VSC sensor light comes ON intermittently, mostly during first/early morning drive. After short drive and parking, next start would not have the problem. I have taken it back to dealership numerous time to no avail- til got tired and bowed not to buy another vehicle from them. Going on 11 years, I still have the same intermittent issue that goes away after a short drive..park turn off and back on- usually before I get to the freeway...sometimes just drive all the way completely ignoring the light...Never again will I buy TOYOTA..they have lost my confidence in their Customer Care department.

- , Moreno Valley, CA, USA