6.0

2002 Toyota Sequoia engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Sequoia:

2002 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Aug 072013

Sequoia 4.7L

my problem engine will lock for for few second when driving

hey I need to know if anyone else have this problem, I have an 2002 Toyota sequoia when I am driving it sound like some thing is locking on the system for a few seconds and there is beeping sound coming from inside the truck, the truck is driving but I need to know what is that problem and how I can fix it...my email is joansingh@yahoo.com thanks.

- , Groveland, FL, USA