6.0

2,190,416 miles

2002 Toyota Sequoia lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Sequoia:

2002 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Nov 292013

Sequoia V6

click to see larger images

vsc and trac lights on

Today is December 4,2013 I have been having this same issue with the trac and vsc lights and the truck feeling like it is grinding and you have to come to a complete stop to get this to stop.I have had this issue so far like ten times or more and can't figure out what it could be. Also the truck makes some loud noises when you turn the steering wheel now it is very loud and embarrassing.

- , Houston, Texas, USA

Apr 292009

Sequoia Limited 4.7L

• 8,400,000 miles

it's still drivable, but just annoys me when i see this light on.

- , Danbury, CT, USA

May 142009

Sequoia SR5 V8

I bought a Toyota because they where suppose to be great cars; however no body seems to work on them with any kind of problem with out it costing an arm and a leg. So much for having a great car Shoot if I would have known this at the time of purchases of $32,000.00 that I would be shelling out a few more grand then heck I would have bought a Ford. At least everyone knows hoe to work on them, an they are pretty reasonable.

- , Bakersfiled, CA, USA

Apr 152008

Sequoia SR5 4.7L V8

My VSC and TRAC OFF lights turn on when I'm driving. If I turn off the engine and turn it back on, the lights disappear. The same issue happened to this SUV before around 18 months ago and the Toyota dealer had to replace the brake booster and it cost around $2000. Luckily, I had extended warranty back then to cover the fix.

I'm not quite sure if this time it's related to the brake booster. I found several complaint posting on the web on the same issue. Most off the fixes on this issue are related to brake booster and tracking computer component. I really think this is a Toyota defect and they should take care of it. If anyone has the same problem, I really recommend you to report it.

- , Sugar Land, TX, USA