2002 Toyota Sequoia miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Sequoia:

2002 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

May 152002

Sequoia 4WD

1) I purchased a 2002 Toyota Sequoia in Nov 2001. The summer of 2002, the ac had malfunctioned and I brought it back to dealer for repair. Summer of 2003, the ac had malfunctioned again and I brought it back to dealer for repair. The subsequent summers 2004, 2005 and 2006, I have been without a properly functioning ac system because I refuse to pay $2300-$3000 for something that should not break every year! 2) the ac system works marginally if the outside temperature is below 80 degrees and not humid. I cannot defog my window when it is raining during hot months. This poses a safety threat to me and others on the road. I cannot Transport kids or elderly in my vehicle during hot months for fear of heat exhaustion (or worse) of my passengers. 3) the vehicle was taken to dealer for two years (during warranty period) for ac repair. I refuse to pay for something that should not break every year. I have a 1995 Camry that has an ac system that still works.

- Potomac Falls, VA, USA