2002 Toyota Sequoia wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Sequoia:

2002 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Dec 222006

Sequoia 8-cyl

Left rear tire tread separation on dunlop grand trek at 21265/70/R16 on Toyota Sequoia 2002, while traveling at 65 mph. I don't know exactly yet if the vehicle is total loss or if can be repaired because as consequence of tread separation the vehicle lost control and crashed into the concrete wall and is badly damage. My daughter and I were injured, but not too bad but. In addition the air bags did not come out after the impact. I am looking for some legal advise to see if dunlop company will honor my loss and Toyota company. I bought this SUV as "certified use vehicle" and the expiration date will be on 2008.

- Houston, TX, USA

Nov 212005

Sequoia 8-cyl

Was getting a front end alignment on my vehicle. Could not be completed. Garage reported 2 tires were separating and would need to be replaced. Previously had a blow-out 2 months ago on the same vehicle. Vehicle has less than 30K miles and is a 2002 Toyota Sequoia.

- Valrico, FL, USA