2003 Toyota Sequoia accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Toyota Sequoia:

2003 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Jan 142007

Sequoia 4WD 6-cyl

Rear window stopped working. I had about 55,000 miles on my Toyota when this started. My rear window would not roll down. A few weeks later, I tried it and it worked, then next time I tried to roll it down, it failed again. I was just told today that it was the motor and it would be $300 for the part and $200 for labor. Come on.... this car is not that old......

- Roseville, CA, USA