- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 2 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 5 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 9 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
- September 13: Toyota Sticky Dashboard Lawsuit Says Warranty Program is Useless news | 38 days ago
2003 Toyota Sequoia
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 Sequoia body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rust, corrosion of the frame1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body21
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members10
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields10
- NHTSA: Structure7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sequoia Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sequoia compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sequoia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sequoia.