- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 38 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 59 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 72 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 81 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 85 days ago
2003 Toyota Sequoia
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 Sequoia body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rust, corrosion of the frame2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body22
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members10
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields10
- NHTSA: Structure7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sequoia Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sequoia compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sequoia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sequoia.