1. replace skid control ecu and replace sensors (1 reports)
2003 Toyota Sequoia engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Toyota Sequoia:

2003 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Jan 052010

Sequoia 4.7L V8

I bought by my 2003 Toyota Sequoia brand new. A couple of months after I bought it the vsc trac would occasionally come on since I've had it but I was told by the Toyota service dept that there was nothing wrong with it. Now the light stays on and I'm told I need to replace the skid control and oxygen sensors. This should be a recall or Toyota should replace for free. I only have 54,100 miles. I will never buy another Toyota unless they take responsible for the problem.

- , Virginia Beach, VA, USA