2003 Toyota Sequoia fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Toyota Sequoia:

2003 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Feb 022015

I notice on June 2, 2015 when I turn left or right that its hard and I took it into Toyota on June 20, 2015 and they told me it was the steering extension shaft. I also took the Sequoia in because even thou my gas tank was full the gauge said it was empty, and when I took it into Toyota they said it was fine. But it keeps doing it and now I put gas in it because I don't want to run out on the fwy. It can cause an accident.

- Apple Valley, CA, USA

Nov 152014

While driving at about 55 mph, the ABS, track control sensor lights came on and suddenly the acceleration stops I press the pedal to accelerate and there was no response I could not accelerate so I turn my emergency lights on, and accelerate again and this time it worked. But it's been doing that on everyday basis the mechanic said is the vehicles computer, is there a recall for this problem" can someone help"

- Los Angeles, CA, USA