8.0

2003 Toyota Sequoia transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Toyota Sequoia:

2003 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Jul 312014

Sequoia Limited 3.2L V6

I am very upset about this issue,as I get somewhere and cant get it to shift into gear.You can try and try, and then I just sit and wait awhile and then it will decide to engage into gear.This is a royal pain in the ass for me.I haven't got time to deal with this issue all the time,and if it doesnt do it when you take it in then they cant tell whats wrong.Does anyone have a clue ? Or has anyone dealt with this issue.Help!!!

- , Walnut Grove, MO, USA