1.7

2005 Toyota Sequoia fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Toyota Sequoia:

2005 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Apr 212010

Sequoia 8-cyl

Vehicle when on a stop and making a turn doesn't accelerate for a few seconds it goes blank then after gets speed. In many occasion I had close calls with upcoming traffic behind me after making the turn because of the acceleration failure. I called the dealer where the car was obtained and they said that there is no recall for that vehicle even when I told them that the Sequoia 2003 was recalled because of the same issue. The told me that they can check what is wrong with it but I will need to pay the inspection plus the repairs. Las conversation with them was 6/27/2014.

- West Hills , CA, USA