1.4

2008 Toyota Sequoia engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Toyota Sequoia:

2008 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Dec 302015

Sequoia

4lo, vdc, check engine light & anti- skid light keep coming on for years.dealership and Toyota specialist couldn't figure out what's wrong. Latest was 12/28/15 I brought the vehicle with all 4 lights on... charged me $1thousand dollars even the problem is recurrent for years. I P/U the vehicle the next day, put gas at costco and parked it for the night. The next day... enroute to to las vegas; upon entering the I-15 North freeway ( less than 2 hrs of driving on D drive ) lights came on again. Our family don't feel safe driving this vehicle. Please help us.

- Valencia, CA, USA