2008 Toyota Sequoia fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Toyota Sequoia:

2008 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Sep 212011

Sequoia

At 66,000 miles my Sequoia had engine problem, ( that's what Toyota people said ) I took my truck for maintenance and oil change if I see the light is on for maintenance. Friday Sept 16, 2011 I took it Toyota dealership for oil change and brake pads done, wed the 21 of Sept, I heard a loud noise and it just stop! I was devastated because, they didn't know what have caused it, please help!

- Providence Forge, VA, USA