1. replace both lower control arms (1 reports)
2000 Toyota Sienna suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Toyota Sienna:

2000 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

Apr 212008

Sienna

I purchased my Toyota Sienna new in 2000. I only have 59000 miles and I am on my third set of tires. When I replaced the tires this last time I was told that the lower control arms were worn out and needed to be replaced. I am a Toyota owner for many years and never had this problem especially with only 59000 miles. The dealer said that they just wore out and no further explanation. This problem should have never occurred on a vehicle with this low mileage. HAs anyone else experienced this problem on this vehicle?

Otherwise the Sienna has had no other problems.

- , Hatfield, PA, USA