2002 Toyota Sienna brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Sienna:

2002 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

Oct 252013

Sienna 6-cyl

I was driving the car to take dinner with my family when arrive to the restaurant I notice was a lot smog in the motor I open the hood was a lot smog so I plug out the battery and I call a mechanic and he tellme the fire was in the power steering pump he disconnect the cable from the power steering and tellme to bring the car to the dealer because is a safety problem and maybe have a recall. Thats by I want to no if is cover for the warranty or recall.

- Campbell, CA, USA