2003 Toyota Sienna wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Toyota Sienna:

2003 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

May 172011

The contact owns a 2003 Toyota Sienna with toyo extensa tires, tire size 215/65/15. The contact stated that the tire pressure warning lamp illuminated and noticed the rear passenger side tire was flat. The vehicle was taken to a mechanic who stated that an object punctured the tire and a patch was used to remedy the failure. Three months later the same tire was punctured again by a small rock. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure who did not offer any assistance. The tire was replaced. The failure mileage was 106,000 and the current mileage was 108,800.

- Burlington , NC, USA

Feb 202010

The spare tire in our 2003 Sienna fell off the bottom of the van. Luckily we were only going 25 mph and no one was behind us. It appears the wire holding the tire rusted and broke, causing the tire to fall.

- Birmingham, MI, USA

Nov 082008

4 tires purchased from army air force exchange service, (aafes) on 20 Nov 2006 for a 2003 Toyota Sienna van. I have had to take it back to get the valve stems replaced. First incident was 10 Oct 2008, the second occurrence just happened and will be replaced on the 11th.

- Hampton, VA, USA

Apr 102004

Sienna 4-cyl

So far there is no failure of my dunlop sp-40 tires other than poor tread wear. At 17,000 miles I was told I needed new tires. The dunlop tires are supposed to have a 60,000 mile life. Toyota is not any help as of this date. I also E-mailed dunlop my complaints and got no response from them. I was told they were just cheap tires. I know for a fact that my tires have been rotated at least twice and possibly a third time. I really don't feel that the wear is from poor maintenance. I am a stay at home mother who drives very little. If someone will check into this, I believe there have been numerous complaints both to Toyota and dunlop regarding the wear of these tires on the Sienna minivans!!

- Stillwater, OK, USA