4.2

2004 Toyota Sienna miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Toyota Sienna:

2004 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

Jul 142006

Sienna 6-cyl

1) driving on highway at 65 mph and took a rock that punctured my ac condenser on my 2004 Toyota Sienna resulting in ac failure. 2) took to dealer and told it was not covered under my warranty. They would happily fix it for $862. 3) dealer told me I should have had a front bra or screen covering my grill because the condenser was exposed. I told them if they made me aware of this design problem when I bought the vehicle I would have. Replacement condenser for $495, labor will cost over $350. Not something you would expect for a fairly new car under warranty.

- Altus, OK, USA