- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 8 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 15 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 24 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 25 days ago
2004 Toyota Sienna
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 2004 Sienna wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- run flat tires are unsafe, expensive and unavailable2
- low pressure indicator always on1
- NHTSA: Tires80
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt24
- NHTSA: Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems14
- NHTSA: Wheels12
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire4
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall3
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts2
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sienna Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sienna compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sienna overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sienna.