- August 17: Toyota Agrees To Fix Camry Hybrid Brake Problems
- August 15: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Tundras With Wheels That Can Fall Off
- August 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans That Could Roll Away
- August 4: Toyota and Lexus Lawsuit Filed Over Melting Dashboards
- July 29: Government Denies Petition to Investigate Toyota Prius c
2006 Toyota Sienna
Worst 2006 Sienna brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brakes jerk2
- brakes engaged without touching brake pedal1
- brakes wear out prematurely1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic15
- NHTSA: Service Brakes5
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric2
- NHTSA: Traction Control System2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sienna Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sienna compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sienna overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sienna.