- November 27: Does The Toyota Prius Gas Tank Have a 'Shrinkage' Problem?
- November 8: Toyota Recalls Tacoma For Bad Engine Valve Springs
- October 28: Consumer Reports Can't Recommend These Cars
- October 20: Toyota Recalls Cars Haunted by Spiders
- October 13: Toyota Recalls 10,000 Cars Because of Windshield Wiper Problems
- September 26: Toyota Recalls 615,000 Minivans Because They Could Roll Away
- September 8: Toyota Recall Fails, 780,000 Vehicles Recalled For Second Time
2006 Toyota Sienna
Worst 2006 Sienna brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brakes jerk2
- brakes engaged without touching brake pedal1
- brakes wear out prematurely1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic15
- NHTSA: Service Brakes3
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric2
- NHTSA: Traction Control System2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sienna Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sienna compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sienna overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sienna.