- February 2: Toyota Recalls Older Vehicles With Airbags That Spontaneously Deploy recalls | 5 days ago
- January 26: Takata Recalls 5 Million Airbags Affecting 10 Automakers recalls | 12 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Yaris Crash Kills 5 in California news | 34 days ago
- December 28: 2016 Top Safety Pick+ Award Winners news | 41 days ago
- December 9: Toyota Tacoma Rattling Noise Gets Enhanced Warranty news | 60 days ago
2006 Toyota Sienna
Worst 2006 Sienna brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brakes jerk2
- brakes engaged without touching brake pedal1
- brakes wear out prematurely1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic15
- NHTSA: Service Brakes10
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric2
- NHTSA: Traction Control System2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sienna Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sienna compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sienna overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sienna.