- November 26: Toyota Sienna Recalled To Fix Overhead Assist Grips
- November 23: Toyota Dashboard Melting? Lawsuit Says It Can Happen
- November 12: Toyota Recalls 360,000 Cars, Including 170,000 Toyota Camrys
- November 4: Toyota Recalls Avalon and Camry Cars That Could Lose Steering Control
- October 20: Toyota Recalls 247,000 Vehicles To Replace Dangerous Air Bag Inflators
2006 Toyota Sienna
Worst 2006 Sienna brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brakes jerk2
- brakes engaged without touching brake pedal1
- brakes wear out prematurely1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic15
- NHTSA: Service Brakes7
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric2
- NHTSA: Traction Control System2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sienna Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sienna compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sienna overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sienna.