2007 Toyota Sienna engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Toyota Sienna:

2007 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

Jul 012007

Sienna 6-cyl

My brand new Toyota Sienna has produced hum noise at around 2500 RPM as soon as I pickup the new van. I have the dealer and the regional reps looked at and they found the noise and they also told me that all the Toyota with the same engine have the same problem. I was told they will not fix it. I filed multiple complaints with Toyota but received the same result! I like to know if you can do anything about it. Thanks! *updated 12/12/07 updated 12/12/07

- Bloomington, IL, USA