2008 Toyota Sienna accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Toyota Sienna:

2008 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

Sep 082014

My dashboard is melting and it gives a very bad glare of brake lights, traffic lights and the sun. It also has a very bad glare when raining and reflects tail lights at night. It is extremely difficult to see. When I reported this to Toyota they said it would not be covered by my warranty.

- Saint Petersburg , FL, USA

Nov 012014

Sienna 6-cyl

The power liftgate wont stay open and closes on people, repeatedly.

- Placentia, CA, USA

Dec 122009

Toyota gas pedal stuck. I realize that there is already something in the works for this problem, but I wanted to add my story, my family and I were traveling in wichita hwy54 at approx 7pm. I went to pass a car when I pushed the gas pedal all the way down it...stuck. I reached speeds probably over 100mph into an construction zone (50mph) where I shut off the vehicle and coasted onto the shoulder. I consider myself an experienced good driver with thousands of my miles to my name. The van had 2 adults and 3 kids in it. I have contacted Toyota and they told me to remove my floor mat and wait for an recall in late January. Hopefully this helps.. thanks

- Wichita, KS, USA