2009 Toyota Sienna body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Toyota Sienna:

2009 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

May 282013

Sienna 6-cyl

The back trunk does not stay open, and slams shut so hard! I found this out after a trio to the grocery store with my two little ones. I had to use my head to prop the trunk open, which resulted in me hurting my neck. For fear of injury to myself of my children with how the trunk slams down so hard and fast, I just crawled from the backseat to the trunk area. Because I have young children, I have strollers in the trunk of my van, I saw that there was a recall for rear struts for 2004 - 2005 Siennas, nothing since. Very frustrating that I'm going through this, but its somewhat a relief that I not alone. But if I'm not alone; why is Toyota not doing something about this.

- St Petersburg , FL, USA