9.3

2014 Toyota Sienna accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Toyota Sienna:

2014 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

May 242014

Sienna

My 2014 Toyota Sienna does not have the dashboard instrument lights on when driving. The instrument cluster is hooded to shield it from sunlight. Auxiliary lighting is required to clearly see and read the dials and instruments. Not being able to quickly and easily reading these dials can be a safety issue. The only way to turn on the dashboard lights is to (1) turn on the parking lights or (2) turn on the headlights. This is contrary to other vehicles we have owned, including Toyota. Toyota has told me that this is standard. I disagree. I feel that Toyota should turn on the instrument lights when I start the engine..

- Lexington, SC, USA