CarComplaints.com Notes: Toyota says the 2015 Sienna has been redesigned with "more swagger." Let's hope it's also been redesigned with less seat noise.

8.8

2015 Toyota Sienna miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Toyota Sienna:

2015 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

May 122016

Sienna

While driving on the wide open highway with no other cars around me, my sunroof suddenly shattered. Part of it since blew away on the highway while trying to get to a place where it can be covered.

- Atlanta, GA, USA

Jan 312015

Sienna

When we first leased the vehicle the "new car smell" was overwhelming, it caused me headaches, nausea and a feeling of being disoriented. I brought it back to the dealer several times and they refused to do anything about it, stating "it's just the new car smell." This "smell" has not gone away and every time I drive the car I get a terrible taste in my mouth, a headache and nausea. I refuse to drive the car and my husband has now been driving the car with a car deodorizer to disguise the smell for 7 months and it has not dissipated. This is not fair that the dealer will not do anything and they deny/refuse to test or confirm any "toxicity" exists. I would like the car to be tested to relieve any concerns that I have for my families well being. We have young children and I am not sure of the dangers or effect this could have on their health. This is not fair to the consumer that a dealership would refuse to do anything to address or correct the situation, especially when it is a leased vehicle. Please help if you can!

- North Miami, FL, USA

Jul 182015

Sienna

After 1 week of purchase date of 2015 Toyota Sienna lw AWD, I've noticed buzz noises coming from under the front dashboard. I took the car for service at Toyota nashua at nashua, nh on 7/18 for buzz noising, auto-dimm rear view mirror failure, and strong burned smell from the ac vents. Buzz noising - dealership claimed it's normal op, but this is not acceptable since servo motor is out of norm operation but refuse the replace it. Auto-dimm rear view mirror - dealership claimed they can't fix since it's day time & don't have tool to verify the fault. Burning smell from ac vents - dealership claimed because it's new and they sprayed deodorizer.

- Haverhill, MA, USA