8.0

2004 Toyota Solara steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Toyota Solara:

2004 Toyota Solara Owner Comments

Sep 302013

Solara SE 2.4L I4

Since I bought my Solara used I've had steering issues. My car always pulls left. I've had tons of wheel alignments, changed tires, changed struts, etc etc and still my car constantly pulls left. After a wheel alignment the pull is a little better but begins pulling left hard after about a month.

- , Bronx, NY, USA

Nov 252004

Solara ES 3.3L V6

since i bought the car it has a pull to the left problem. I bought this car on November 2004 with 4250 miles on it. I went to the dealer many times and they just made alignments and the problem cntinue until today. I had chage many parts but it contnues. hocn i fix the pull to the left problem ?

- , Aibonito, PR, Puerto Rico