1996 Toyota T100 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Toyota T100:

1996 Toyota T100 Owner Comments

Nov 122012

T100 SR5 3.4L V6

I bought this beautiful royal blue 96 Toyota T-100 November 12th 2012 for 2500 dollars from a private party here in upstate NY. The person that I bought it from told me that it is a great truck and he would drive it anywhere! The truck needed tires so I brought it to Firestone. I picked out the tires and also wanted the to fix an oil leak. I left the truck and about an hour later I recieved a phone call with the bad news. The manager told me that they would not recommend putting any money into this vehicle due to the excessive rust and rot to the frame, control arms, and motor mounts! I called the previous owner and he swore that he was unaware of the problem. I said BULL! I am stuck with this rusted, rotted, death trap! I am taking it to Toyota of Wappingers falls NY tomorrow to see if there is anything they can do with it! Maybe they will meet me halfway with the repairs or just fix it for free!! If they refuse, I will be a thorn in Toyota's side til the day I die!!!

- , Walden, NY, USA