6.0

$2,300.00

1. remove head and replace helicoil (1 reports)
1998 Toyota Tacoma engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Toyota Tacoma:

1998 Toyota Tacoma Owner Comments

May 152013

Tacoma V6

I just want to know if any one else has had this or a similar issue. I have taken great care of my truck and have kept up maintenance on a routine basis. Is this just a fluke or do I need to wonder if I will have to go through this again. One more time and I will have more money invested than the truck is valued at. It only has 114,000 miles on it so this should not be an issue.

- , Kansas City, KS, USA