- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 18 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 22 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 29 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 30 days ago
1999 Toyota Tacoma
Worst 1999 Tacoma electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter failed1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood4
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tacoma Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Tacoma compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tacoma overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tacoma.