8.0

1. transmission has to be replaced (1 reports)
2002 Toyota Tacoma transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Tacoma:

2002 Toyota Tacoma Owner Comments

Mar 192009

Tacoma 4x4 V6

I HAVE MY MPV ALREADY DOWN WITH THE SAME PROBLEM AND THEN I HAD A RECALL ON MY 1996 TOYOTA TACOMA WHICH MAY I SAY WAS PAID FOR AND I BOUGHT THIS PIECE OF A TRUCK WHICH I THOUGHT HEY I CAN'T GO WRONG BECAUSE I NEVER HAD TO SPEND A DIME ON THE LAST TRUCK. WAS I KIDDING DIDN'T HAVE IT 6 MONTH'S NOW I NEED A TRANSMISSION AT 88,000 MILES COME ON DODGE HAD THAT BEAT WITH THE OLD TRANSMISSIONS THEY HAD. THE TRUCK LOOKED LIKE A NEW ONE AND WAS WELL TAKEN CARE OF BUT I WILL NEVER OWN ANOTHER TOYOTA. OR MAZDA.

- , Charleston, WV, USA