2003 Toyota Tacoma miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Toyota Tacoma:

2003 Toyota Tacoma Owner Comments

Dec 012003

Tacoma 6-cyl

After my purchase of a new 2003 Toyota Tacoma pre-runner I quickly discovered my rear chrome bumper was rusting at the area where the license plate is displayed. I took my new truck to my local Toyota dealer and was told that Toyota recognized this was a problem but there was no recall issued on the problem and that I could continually use a type of steel wool to keep up with the rust as it was happening. Unacceptable.

- South Burlington, VT, USA