- February 10: Scion FR-S Recalled to Fix Rollaway Threat recalls | 1 days ago
- February 2: Toyota Recalls Older Vehicles With Airbags That Spontaneously Deploy recalls | 9 days ago
- January 26: Takata Recalls 5 Million Airbags Affecting 10 Automakers recalls | 16 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Yaris Crash Kills 5 in California news | 38 days ago
- December 28: 2016 Top Safety Pick+ Award Winners news | 45 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 1,798 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.