- May 26: Toyota Recalls Tundra and Sequoia Over Cracked Lug Nuts recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner, Camry and Other Models recalls | 5 days ago
- May 20: TRW Ball Joints Recalled on Toyota Trucks and SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 9 days ago
- May 16: Blue-Colored Headlights Should Be Banned, Petitioner Says news | 11 days ago
2004 Toyota Tacoma
Worst 2004 Tacoma suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive rust2
- NHTSA: Suspension36
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Spindle1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tacoma Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Tacoma compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tacoma overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tacoma.