3.5

2005 Toyota Tacoma AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Toyota Tacoma:

2005 Toyota Tacoma Owner Comments

Apr 072009

Tacoma

Ventilation fan switch has failed and no outside air nor air conditioning flows through the ventilation system on 2005 Toyota Tacoma 4 door long-bed pick-up truck.

- Alta Loma, CA, USA

Nov 012007

Tacoma 6-cyl

My 2005 Toyota Tacoma 4dr 2X4 is experiencing the lurching issue when A/C is running at a stop light. Although it has not caused any accidents thus far, I've come close in many occasions and nervous at letting my wife drive the vehicle. Now that I've just had a child, I'm even more interested in getting this issue fixed. This issue occurs repeatedly when A/C is running.

- San Gabriel, CA, USA

Aug 052005

Tacoma 4-cyl

My new 2005 Toyota Tacoma makes a moaning whining sound when the air conditioner compressor is on and the noise is more noticeable at between 1200 and 1500 RPM. I took it to Toyota and they said they heard the noise but it was normal in their opinion as they heard others make the same noise. The noise is annoying and the truck has only 900 miles on it. What do you suggest I do?

- Lakeland, TN, USA