2005 Toyota Tacoma brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Toyota Tacoma:

2005 Toyota Tacoma Owner Comments

Jan 272006

Tacoma 4WD 6-cyl

Thiswas my second report on this incident. I took the vehicle to be serviced for the last incident where the front brakes failed, the dealership technician said the loss was due to an after-market security/remote system that I had installed by a tidy car. They suggested I have this disconnected. After having the system disconnected I took the vehicle to the local automatic car wash. When leaving the car wash I experiences loss of brakes as I pulled into traffic. Third time I've lost brakes when rotors got wet.

- East Brady, PA, USA