8.7

2007 Toyota Tacoma AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Toyota Tacoma:

2007 Toyota Tacoma Owner Comments

Mar 012007

Tacoma 6-cyl

My truck a 2007 Toyota Tacoma double cab, lurks forward a bit when air conditioning (A/C )is on. This happens when at stop even with foot on the brake. I suspect this occurs when A/C compressor kicks in as it recycles. Couple of times either I almost bumped the car that stopped in front of me or hit a pedestrian walking right in from of me. I never experienced any of it on other vehicles. It just makes me concerned. I thought I was the only one experienced this on Tacoma truck, but noticed almost all of Tacoma owners agreed with this problem(according to internet forum, toyotanations.com. I will be visiting the dealer very soon, but heard from other people that they were told by the dealer that it was just normal. My safety concern regarding the truck led me to file this complaint. Please note that this problem is ongoing.I can't remember when I first used A/C on my vehicle. Thank you.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA