2009 Toyota Tacoma brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Toyota Tacoma:

2009 Toyota Tacoma Owner Comments

Sep 122009

My concern involves the vacuum braking system on my 2009 Toyota Tacoma double cab. The brakes are very inconsistent and at times the RPM's increase while braking. Sometimes they are very 'sticky' and more often it takes considerable force on the brake pedal to stop. I've informed kerry Toyota of florence, ky of my concerns multiple times with no resolution. This is an on-going problem that has not gotten better with time. Also, I've had several issues regarding hesitation when pressing on the accelerator. It was taken in to the dealer and I was told nothing was wrong.

- Cincinnati, OH, USA