2009 Toyota Tacoma windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Toyota Tacoma:

2009 Toyota Tacoma Owner Comments

Jun 112010

The rear view mirror is too low and causes a large blind spot. The blind spot created by the location of the rear view mirror has caused me not to be able to see several vehicles crossing in front of me. This is most prominent when approaching an intersection and a vehicle is approaching from my right. I have found that I must actually duck down and look around my mirror when approaching intersections in order to see all approaching traffic.

- Lincoln, NE, USA

Jan 072010

The windshield wipers on my 2009 Toyota Tacoma abruptly stopped working while driving in rain. Visibility was seriously limited, making the situation dangerous to me and others. I took the vehicle to the closest Toyota dealer, they determined the wiper motor was defective and they would have to order one. The problem persists and has yet to be repaired.

- Gretna, LA, USA