2011 Toyota Tacoma accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Toyota Tacoma:

2011 Toyota Tacoma Owner Comments

May 232013

Tacoma SR5 Prerunner V6

After reading all of the constant complaints about the radio problem being a known issue, I wasn't in a hurry to get if fixed. Pickup is less than 3 years old. Since it is so wide spread and I've read numerous complaint and the fact that the dealer was replacing them, I wasn't expecting what happened today.

"Sorry, outside of the warranty. We will sell you a new know for $500." To say I'm extremely disappointed in Toyota is an understatement.

My wife was looking at Highlanders but I think Toyota may cost themselves a sale of a new vehicle over not replacing a radio that has had a known problem in their pickups, dating back to at least 2009.

- , Lawrenceville, GA, USA