2.7

2014 Toyota Tacoma seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Toyota Tacoma:

2014 Toyota Tacoma Owner Comments

Nov 262014

Tacoma 4WD 4-cyl

Any time I engage the 4X4 once you making a tight eight er left or right the steering kinda locks on you and if you trying to give some gas to make truck move it stalls I mentioned to Toyota dealership and the guy said a few people complained about the problem but he can't do anything about it......this creates a dangerous situation if I'm parked on a tight spot and need to engage my all wheel and I cant move the truck.... or at any situation where I have to make a tight turn....had 4X4 before and none did this to me...... I have a Tacoma base 5 speed manual.

- West Milford, NJ, USA

Aug 042014

Tacoma

Seat belt gets caught in tensioner. Sharp piece in tensioner cuts seat belt. Seat belt does not retract. Fake bumper on front of truck plastic cover gives illusion of real bumper.

- Huntington Beach, CA, USA