2015 Toyota Tacoma accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Toyota Tacoma:

2015 Toyota Tacoma Owner Comments

Feb 062015

Tacoma 6-cyl

I just bought this Toyota Tacoma prerunner trd off road trim, at longo Toyota, el monte, ca and I am very dissatisfied with the quality of product I bought at that dealership I should have looked around or gone to where I always go cerritos auto square. The trucks rear lift gate only closes from the right side and the left side remains opens I need to slam it shut so it can completely close, but then when I open it the lift gate opens with force from the left side it's pops open it doesn't open like it should. Also the front Toyota emblem on the grill is loose not tight like it should be and to finalize this complaint the space between the hood and chrome piece that goes around the font grill it is uneven, this is disappointing. I went from a Honda to a Toyota but it's not starting out well. My main concern is the rear lift gate that won't close from the left side maybe the lift gate is crooked.

- Los Angeles , CA, USA