2015 Toyota Tacoma fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Toyota Tacoma:

2015 Toyota Tacoma Owner Comments

Jun 022016

My truck was recently damaged from rodents, they built a nest by engine and chewed wires. After further research I found that auto manufacturers in order to go green are using soy based products on wires instead of petroleum. They are using sugar in there plastics. Rice husks in there interiors. All this stuff attracts rodents. This is unacceptable! my dealership said they are seeing at least 2 rodent damaged vehicles a week. My truck is driven daily and sits no longer than 8 hours. The total damage on a brand new truck with extended warranty was 2700 out of pocket, this damage was no covered by warranty.

- Pine Bush, NY, USA

Mar 062016

My stepson was pulling into the driveway, he stopped, then the Toyota Tacoma lunged forward crashing into our garage. I had noticed since leasing the truck in July of 2015, that once in a while I would come to a stop and it felt like I just got rear ended but nobody was behind me.

- Merced, CA, USA