2015 Toyota Tacoma wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Toyota Tacoma:

2015 Toyota Tacoma Owner Comments

Jul 142016

I have recently reached 25000 on my truck. In the last 6 months I have had 2 flats and 6 leaks. My tire now has a tear on the tread. I have been on city and highway roads primarily. Twice I got low tire only 3 days after going to the dealer for regular maintenance. I do not feel safe with these tires and I haul friends, family, and children frequently. The potential for a blowout or complete flat has been increasing. I do not like the risk and potential factor that I am relying on for these tire.

- Chesapeake, VA, USA

Nov 292015

Have had two tires fail by tears in the bottom of the tread. These failures have been sudden and instantly flat while the vehicle was in motion. All other tiers are showing checking/cracking in the same manner as the failed ones. Bf goodrich has been no help so far. Will some one have to die before something is done?

- Tupper Lake, NY, USA

Oct 242015

I recently bought a 2015 Toyota Tacoma and straight off the back I noticed that the tired were not in good condition under specific circumstances. If there were some loose dirt or gravel on the road the tire would not grip causing me to slip for a split second. Ignoring the warning signs of my split second slips here and there I decided to go out in the rain with 4 wheel drive on. I felt confident because I have had many Tacoma's before and I trust Toyota. Low and behold I hydroplaned on an empty highway and crashed into the wall at 60 mph completely totaling my truck. Baffled by the incident I recounted my steps to see if I was at fault. Two hands on the wheel, gps on my phone, no car in sight and I'm the only one on the road. A little puddle on the highway almost cost me my life. I still love Toyota and I bought a 2016 Tacoma but I will say do not trust the 2015 stock Tacoma tires because it has no grip.

- Houston, TX, USA