8.0

1997 Toyota Tercel electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Toyota Tercel:

1997 Toyota Tercel Owner Comments

Oct 142006

Tercel CE

My battery died on the way to work. I took it to a auto shop near work. They stated it was the alternator. So I put in a new one; which I thought fixed the problem, but did not. The day after I put in a new battery; two days later my battery was dead. I have no idea what the hell is going on- all my electrical systems are off or out (CD player). I have taken it to a backyard mechanic who has fixed my cars before. How can this happen?

- , Charles Town, WV, USA