- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 11 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 32 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 54 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 58 days ago
2000 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2000 Tundra drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.