- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 2 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 5 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 8 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 12 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 39 days ago
2000 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2000 Tundra drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.